The Gurley Building located at 514 Fulton Street is a National Historic Landmark. This four-story professional office and research development building is in the heart of Historic Downtown Troy, surrounded by restaurants, trendy boutiques, Russell Sage College, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and other local amenities.
The lofty spaces with its richly textured brick walls, plank wood floors, high exposed ceilings, and grand arched windows maintain the character and historical integrity of this Landmark and is reminiscent of the gilded days. This beautiful space overlooks a private interior atrium courtyard and has inspiring city and RPI views.
The Gurley Building provides a valuable location for creative thinkers and developers and it is central to Albany, Saratoga, and Vermont.
- Sub-dividable into approximately 3,000 SF suites
- On the National Registry of Historic places
- Beautiful arched windows creating bright and inviting lofty spaces
- Private atrium courtyard
- Excellent HVAC system
- Oversized elevator
- Locally owned
- Competitive rates and flexible lease terms
- Easy to find for clients
- Convenient Downtown location with high visibility
- Ample parking on and off street in adjacent building lots.
- Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, bars, hotels, boutiques, Russell Sage College, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, apartments and homes, and local amenities
- Directly off I-787 and close to I-90, I-97, and the Albany International Airport
- On the bus line