41 State is a magnificent 12-story building providing the best value for professional office space in Downtown Albany, with unrivaled views of the Hudson River Valley. This building features: four new high-speed elevators; an underground parking garage with three levels; a unique mezzanine floor overlooking a spacious atrium lobby; and on-site salon, restaurant, retail bank, and building management team.
Located in the central business hub in the heart of Albany's Business, Financial, and Government District, it is convenient to the state Capitol, courthouses, Albany Capital Center, and MVP Arena. It is also within one block from Albany's Riverfront Park and minutes from Albany's International Airport, Rensselaer Rail Station, and all major highways.
41 State is a valuable location for law firms, lobbyists, wealth managers, and any professional firm or entrepreneur. Its strategic location offers a prestigious address on the corner of State and Broadway.
- Custom designed suites from 200 SF to 30,000 SF
- A wide range of office sizes from full floors to Executive Suites, furnished or unfurnished
- In-building, sub-level executive garage parking
- On-site full-service salon, restaurant, retail bank, and board room
- Floor-to-ceiling windows provide unparalleled views of the Hudson River Valley, Broadway, and State Street
- Major improvements include enhanced UV air purification, new roofing system, four high speed elevators
- Emergency generator
- Secure climate controlled storage
- Locally owned with on-site management
- Competitive rates and flexible lease terms
- Ample parking on and off street in adjacent lots and garages
- High-density business district
- Walking distance to restaurants, hotels, shopping, coffee shops, River Front Park, art galleries, apartments and homes
- Steps from the New York State Capitol, Federal and State Courts
- Directly off I-87, I-90, and I-787
- On the bus line
- Easy to find for clients
- 5 minutes to the Albany-Rensselaer Rail Station
- Located in a Federal Opportunity Zone and is Start-Up NY eligible