1801 6th Avenue is a three-story professional office building centrally located in Downtown Troy, offering exciting workspace opportunities. This building's exterior has a unique, eye-catching, stone and tile facade complemented by floor-to-ceiling windows. The expansive windows provide panoramic city and RPI views and an abundance of light, creating bright and inviting office space.
It is located in historic Downtown Troy's Central Business District, surrounded by restaurants, trendy boutiques, Russell Sage College, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and other local amenities. Its prime location offers enormous accessibility, exposure, and outdoor parking in the adjacent building lots.
- A wide range of sub-dividable office space from 1,000 SF to 14,800 SF
- Custom-designed spaces
- Beautiful views of RPI and Historic Troy
- Excellent HVAC system
- Locally owned
- Competitive rates and flexible lease terms
- Ample on and off street parking in the building lots
- Convenient Downtown location with high visibility that is easy for clients to find
- Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, bars, hotels, boutiques, Russell Sage College, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, apartments and homes, and local amenities
- Directly off I-787, close to I-90 and I-87 and the Albany International Airport
- On the bus line
- Located in a Federal Opportunity Zone and is Start-Up NY eligible