The Carpenter Commons Professional Building located at 2592 Western Avenue is a two-story, accessible office building situated at the highly visible intersection of Western Avenue (Route 20) and Carman Road (Route 146). This is a perfect location for a business looking to be central to Albany, Rotterdam/Schenectady, Guilderland/Altamont, and points west.
The original, classic farmhouse architecture was expanded into a modern office building over 30 years ago and features an accessible first floor while maintaining the charm and character of the original home. There is ample parking adjacent to the building.
This highly visible location provides a traffic count of 40,000+ cars daily and is situated adjacent to Carpenter Village, an upscale apartment community and the retail shops, restaurants, and businesses of Carpenter Commons.
- Large windows offer bright and inviting space
- Ample parking
- Locally owned with on-site maintenance
- Competitive rates and flexible lease terms
- East to find with high visibility on Western Avenue
- Minutes to Crossgates Mall, restaurants, hotels, and other local amenities
- Adjacent to the Carpenter Village apartment community, retail, and restaurants
- Convenient to Albany and Schenectady
- Minutes to I-87 and I-90
- Close to the Albany International Airport and the Albany-Rensselaer Rail Station
- On the bus line